The CEREC procedure was developed at Zurich University and has been successfully deployed in dental practices since 1985 - for more than25 years.
- one visit
- no impressions
- no temporaries
- highly aesthetic
- long lasting
The CEREC procedure step by step.
1) Before treatment begins we inform you about the benefits of CEREC.
2) After removing the decayed tissue or the defective amalgam filling we create a 3D image of the tooth with the aid of the CEREC camera.
3) The restoration is designed on the monitor of the CEREC acquisition unit.
4) The CEREC milling unit machines the restoration out of a ceramic block
5) The milled restoration is bonded directly to your tooth.
Please CLICK HERE to view our brochure and learn more.